The Jagadguru Rambhadracharya Handicapped University was established to provide higher & professional education to persons with disabilities.
There are approximate 9 crore disabled in India. The coverage in formal school system is around 5%. The scenario of higher education is much grim. The socio economic condition and facilities available at higher education centre for persons with disability are considered to be major obstacle in accessing higher education. Though there are various institutions and organizations to cater for some of the needs of disabled persons, activities of such institutions/organizations were found to be very-very limited.
· Faculty of Agriculture
· Master Degree in Guidance & Counseling
· B.Ed. (Special Education– Mentally Retarded)
· Training programmes for Rehabilitation Counsellor/ Vocational Counsellor/ Placement Officer
· Bachelor & Master Degree in Rehabilitation Sciences
· BASLP, MASLP
· Diploma in Hearing Language & Speech
· Bachelor & Master Degree in Rehabilitation Psychology
· MA in Economics, Geography